Policies regarding Payments/Refund/ Postponement of Training
Registration fees for a training course at SMASTI is non-refundable but adjustable against later date training in the same financial year
COURSE FEES REFUND
- The dates mentioned in this Policy will apply irrespective of the date of admission.
- Once joined, Tuition Fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective admission category is non-refundable under any circumstances
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 6 week, then the entire fee deposited shall be refunded after deduction of non-refundable registration Fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective admission category.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 6 week, but before 3 week, the refund will be processed after reviewing the admission status, depending upon the availability of vacant seats after withdrawals in the same category. If there is a vacancy in the particular program, no refund shall be made except the caution money.
- Please note that no refund nor postponement will be considered for cancellation received less than 6 weeks before the course starts except under the condition that the Visa application has been denied by the Indian Embassy for NRI or International students.
REGISTRATION FEES REFUND
- In case of eligible postponement, SMASTI shall allow the registration fee to be carried forward and adjusted towards registration fee of the same candidate for another course provided by SMASTI, on a future date within current financial year (Current financial year is defined as beginning from 1st April of that year to 31st March of next year). Full registration fee paid shall be adjusted against the said future course. Such a carry forward shall be allowed only once, within the current financial year per candidate.
- Candidates seeking refund as per policy due to cancellation, must request for refund with their valid bank account details for an electronic transfer. In case of a refund for participation cancelled by candidate, any applicable bank charges shall be borne by the candidate seeking the said refund.
- In case of accepted cancellation, refund of 100% course fee paid shall be initiated from SMASTI within 10 working days of receipt of cancellation request. Refunds shall not be made in cash.
- However, If the admission is withdrawn after joining the course irrespective of the date of the admission, no refund of course fee or registration fee will be refunded.
- SMASTI reserves the right to cancel / postpone / advance a course without any notice. In case of course cancellation by SMASTI, candidates will be provided with an option of postponement for any similar / non-similar course. SMASTI will accommodate the candidate in the upcoming courses within the current financial year. Candidates will also be offered an option of refund. Difference in course fee, if any, will be paid/refunded accordingly.
- SMASTI will not be liable for any loss or any refunds/adjustments, in event of course cancellation (in part/full) due to any natural calamity / unavoidable catastrophes. Under any circumstances, SMASTI shall not refund any other expenses apart from the course fees paid.
Refund of deposit for Hotel Accommodation
- Should you wish to cancel or change your hotel accommodation, please notify us in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Cancellation received earlier than 10 days before the course starts is eligible for full hotel refund.
- Cancellation received later than 10 days before the course starts is eligible for hotel refund – minus one night deposit.
- In case you have booked the hotel directly or through a travel agent, you may contact them directly.