TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website is owned by Sehgal Minimal Access Training Institute (SMASTI).
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, THE USER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
The sub-directory name www.smasti.co.in, an internet-based portal, is owned and operated by “Sehgal Neo Hospital” providing medical surgical training services for students globally under its academic wing “SMASTI” (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The sub-directory name is referred to as the “Website”.
Some information on this Website may be written by healthcare providers associated with SMASTI and its affiliates and some may be taken from outside sources and third parties. The content on this Website such as graphics, pictures, text and other material and all information on the Website is for reference and educational purposes only. The content is not meant to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any individual’s specific medical condition or ailment.
No part of the content on this Website is to be taken as medical advice or an attempt to practice medicine or offer specific treatment advice. None of the content on this Website should be used to make a diagnosis or to replace or override a qualified healthcare providers’ opinion.
The content of this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this Website are advised to consult with a qualified and licensed physician or medical care professional and follow their advice without delay, regardless of anything mentioned on this Website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We rely on our authors to confirm the accuracy of the information presented, and to describe generally accepted practices, and therefore we as the publisher, and our editors, cannot warrant its accuracy. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Website, the information and other materials are provided “AS-IS”, without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and SMASTI assumes no responsibility regarding this Website whatsoever.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SMASTI is not responsible for any losses, injury or damage caused to any person or property (including under contract, by negligence, products liability or otherwise) whether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from the use of the Website and/or application of the information in articles, videos and power point presentations. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
Use of this Website or anything allied or ancillary to the use of this Website does not establish a doctor patient relationship. User discretion is strictly advised.
The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which SMASTI shall not be liable. In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of content on the Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above clauses, specifically, this Website makes no warranty that
- Your requirements for visiting the Website will be met or
- Website interface will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- Materials, information and content on the website will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected;
- The website shall be available for view throughout the year, or available at all times; or
- Your concerns will be addressed.
The user of this Website understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through this Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material, data or service. The Website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties. Access to and use of this site and the information is at your risk and SMASTI does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any computer that results from accessing, availing or downloading of any information from this site. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site-related services. A possibility exists that the information on this site could include errors and inaccuracies. Although, all efforts have been made to keep the information on this website accurate and free from errors, however, there is no guarantee, whatsoever, as to its completeness, correctness or accuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SMASTI or its owner(s) will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Website also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
You the user agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SMASTI and its affiliates t including but not limited to its affiliate vendors, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to your use of the Website.
The material on this Website is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from this Website without a license or other written permission obtained in advance from the owner of such Intellectual Property, including but not limited to text, audio, video, code and software. It is not warranted or represented that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by us. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, or copying of the content for commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
Users are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
You are a restricted user of this Website. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials on this Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is hereby expressly prohibited.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIOURS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language.
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members
- Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortuous language.
- Impersonation of another person or persons.
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content.
- Invasion of another’s privacy.
- Actions those are hurtful or harmful to minors.
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party, or information that is misleading.
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or our vendor websites or another’s computer.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other User or vendor of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without SMASTI’s prior written consent.
We will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
ELECTRONICALLY EXECUTED AGREEMENT:
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record, being generated by a computer system and it does not require any physical signatures. By accessing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms stated herein applicable to the usage of the Website, as amended from time to time. It is important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes made. You are only authorized to use this Website if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must discontinue use immediately. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, it is hereby specified that any specific terms agreed by you shall bind you in addition to the terms set forth herein. If for any reason, any other terms agreed by you are in contradiction with the terms herein, the terms herein shall prevail to the extent of the contradiction.