Teaching surgery without going to operation theatre looked impossible till now. However, Advances in digital technology like the facility of sharing screen for teaching purposes, possibility of conducting live sessions and live chat for question answers has made the online courses a reality.
As a beginner in laparoscopy surgery students do not even understand the basics concepts of long slender instrument design, access techniques, port sites, fear of injury by blind insertion of trocars. The concept of 2D/3D laparoscopy is new to them. How to read the digital displays on the insufflator, monitoring of ETCO2 and understanding the effects of pneumopeitoneum on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems is fundamental in performing safe laparoscopic procedures. Safe use of electro-surgery and technical details of getting HD display on the monitors is essential part in learning laparoscopy surgery..
In our classroom like lectures on PPT we are not just sharing slides but explaining the science and art of laparoscopy surgery at every step. This tutorial includes all the relevant topics required to acquire laparoscopic skills, in a crisp, time bound manner.
TRAINING PROCESS FOR ONLINE COURSE
- ENROLLMENT – Student must click on register now and fill the form. Once we verify your details, we will send you the payment link through email/whatsapp.
- DURATION – Three weeks course with three weekly modules. Each module has 5 topics. The topics are covered in a 30-40 minutes online PPT. Every week on Saturday between 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm (IST) a ZOOM meeting is held for doubts clearing session with the faculty.
- STEPWISE APPROACH – Once registered, a stepwise course link would be shared on your email.
- VALIDITY OF THE ONLINE COURSE – After stepwise release the student will have access to the entire course for another 3 weeks.
- EXAMINATION – The student must clear an online exam, at the end of the course.
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION – A completion certificate will be issued after the clearance of the exam.
- HANDS ON TRAINING – After completion of the on line course the student is entitled to enrolL for FMAS course directly at SMASTI , New Delhi India.